|The firm’s competition law practice deals with all aspects of EU competition law, including:
- Drafting and handling merger/concentration control notifications before the Cyprus Commission for the Protection of Competition (“CPC”) and the European Commission;
- Drafting and handling complaints for anti-competitive behaviour and violations of competition law filed with EU and national competition authorities;
- Dealing with cases of abuse of dominance and other anti-competitive/restrictive practices;
- Ensuring clients’ compliance with EU and national competition laws and regulations; and
- Clients’ representation before competition authorities.